“Unlearn to re-learn” has emerged as a key philosophy in paving the way for the Future of Work and building continuous learning organizations.
Join EdCast and Crescent Enterprises on October 22, 2020 at 4 PM GST for a virtual panel discussion where leading industry leaders from the Middle East will share their experience and perspective on “The Future of Work, Innovation & Collaboration in a Digital-First World.”
Our panelists for this event will discuss:
- Decoding the Future of Work
- Drivers of innovation and collaboration in the digital workplace
- Role of technology in bridging the skill gaps
- Strategic shifts essential in the new world of work
Panelists for this event include:
- Sibylle Tretera, Head of Creative Strategy, EMEA | Pinterest
- Joseph Hayes, Director, Learning & Development Planning | Etisalat
- Anindyo Naskar, Head, Retail Learning | Landmark Group
- Dimitris Tsouroplis, Human Resources Director | Crescent Enterprises
- Mayank Pande, Market Leader, AMEA | EdCast
We look forward to having you join EdCast and Crescent Enterprises on October 22, 2020 at 4 pm GST for this interactive roundtable.